Modern gamblers are very concerned about their safety and comfort. When choosing a suitable gaming club on the Internet, they pay attention not just to the license but also to the security measures and payment options presented on a platform. Casino banking methods are numerous. And reputable gambling houses try to support as many as possible to satisfy the needs of gamers living in various parts of the world and having different preferences in what concerns payment options.
In our review, we’re going to observe the most popular options, which are offered by online casinos today, and find out, which of them are more popular among Aussie players.
Types of casino banking methods
Modern payment options offered at online casinos are numerous. They can be divided into several types:
- Bankcards. Players can use their debit or credit cards. The majority of online gaming clubs support Visa, American Express, and MasterCard. Some of them even accept Maestro. This option is secure and quite fast. However, players should provide their banking details and pass the verification process in most cases.
- Electronic wallets. It’s one of the most popular payment options, which are used by gamers. There exist dozens of online wallets, such as Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, EcoPayz, WebMoney, and others. The advantage of the usage of such an option is anonymity because players don’t have to provide any banking details. The transactions are processed via the selected payment system (users are redirected to a corresponding web page). In addition, it’s quite easy to create an electronic wallet and replenish it.
- Cryptocurrency. It’s one of the modern options, which become more and more popular. Players should create a corresponding wallet in a selected system (for example, Electrum or Exodus) and then use it in a “Cashier” section of their casino. There supported diverse cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc. This option guarantees full anonymity and fast transactions. In addition, many gaming clubs offer additional bounties for the application of cryptocurrency (for example, greater deposit/withdrawal limitations and cashback).
- Prepaid cards. This option is one of the favorite ones among people, who don’t want to share any sensitive information. All you need is to buy a card from a retailer located nearby and write a special code to obtain a definite amount of money. The advantage of the casino payment methodis that you can’t spend too much money as the total amount is limited. However, such options are in certain cases applicable only for account replenishments. Due to the fact that some of such cards don’t provide an e-wallet, it’s impossible to make a withdrawal. All prepaid cards can be divided into several categories:
- Disposable (they can be used just once, as soon as a code is used, the card isn’t applicable anymore)
- Reloadable (such cards can be replenished as many times as required, they are usually issued by well-known retailers, for instance, Visa and MasterCard)
- Virtual (they are linked to a certain payment system)
- Crypto (cards issued by the cryptocurrency wallets).
Among the popular prepaid cards, we can mention PaySafeCard, EcoCard (issued by EcoPayz), Neosurf, and others.
- Bank transfers. This option isn’t very popular due to the long processing time, which in various cases can take up to 7 working days. However, such a casino banking methodis nice for those, who don’t have a bankcard or don’t want to create an e-wallet. There’re various systems, which help fulfill a bank transfer. In many online gaming clubs, you can see Wire Transfer, eCheck, InstaDebit, and some others. Always pay attention to the opportunity to withdraw and processing time.
To make the right choice, gamers should know the key things to take into account.
Important factors when choosing a payment method
When you first open an online casino, the number of payment options might impress and even confuse you. To make the choice of a casino payment method easier for you, we are going to provide players with the most important issues to take into consideration:
- Make sure that the online casino selected is safe for your finances and uses 128-bit encryption. Only after this, it’s recommended to move to the account replenishment procedure.
- Take your location into account. There’re some options, which are unavailable in certain countries as well as methods, which might be preferable. Look at the provided list of online casino banking methodsand think, which of them can be easily used in your country.
- Look at both deposit and withdrawal options. There’re methods, which are accessible only for deposits and don’t support payouts. It’s recommended to select the option, which can be applied for both types of operations. In this case, the processing time will be less.
- Think, which online casino banking method is more comfortable for you. A player might probably have a bankcard or one of the e-wallets, which can be used for replenishments and payouts. Thus, you won’t have to create additional accounts in other payments systems. Besides, your personal traits matter. Thus, if it’s hard for you to stop playing, it’s better not to use a credit card. The best option for you is, probably, a prepaid card.
- Pay attention to the processing time. Various options might require different time periods to process the financial transaction. Some of the options require a few days to replenish an account or to get your money after withdrawal. The fastest methods are usually e-wallets, which guarantee instant operations in the majority of cases. Bankcards are also advantageous because they are applicable for deposits and withdrawals and provide instant operations for the second and further transactions (the first one might take time to verify your data and protect users from fraud).
- Look at the supported currencies. Modern gaming clubs support multiple currencies. However, not all of them are supported by each payment method. It’s advisable to observe the “Payment” section of your casino and make sure the selected option is suitable for your currency (in this case, the Australian dollar).
- Find out information about available bonuses. Many gaming venues offer diverse additions for the application of one or another payment option. They might offer cashback, higher deposit/withdrawal limitations, and other extras. Read the corresponding information before selecting one of the online casino banking options.
Popular casino banking options for Australian players
If you live in Australia and are interested in the most comfortable and beneficial banking options, we offer a list of them for you:
- PayPal. It’s an international payment option, which is safe and easy to use. Players should create an account and link it to a bankcard or bank account. This method is also advantageous due to the opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Poli Internet banking. This option is a nice choice for Aussie players. They can create an account and download Poli software for fast and easy access to the system. It will be required to provide bank details but they will be absolutely protected.
- PaySafe. For those, who don’t want to provide their banking information, it’s a perfect choice. In Australia, you can buy a prepaid card from one of the multiple retailers located not far from your house. The largest possible sum is AUD 100.
- Visa/MasterCard bankcards. It’s a common option for the majority of modern people because almost everyone has a bankcard. This method is supported by the majority of world gaming clubs and is absolutely secure.
- Neteller. This is an electronic wallet, which is widely used in Australia. There’re many ways to instantly replenish your Neteller account and withdraw money from it. The option is also accessible at online casinos and allows making deposits and getting payouts fast.
A wide range of casino banking methods AU gives gamers an impressive choice. Observe all the options supported by the casino and try to take the most benefits of them. Follow our tips to make the right choice and play at online casinos for real money comfortably.